Ezekial French Toast
1 cup almond milk
⅓ cup vanilla protein powder
1 tsp cinnamon
4 slices Ezekial bread
1 cup frozen blueberries, divided
Maple syrup (optional)
1/4 tsp glucomannan
1/4 dropper liquid stevia (or a bit more to taste)
1. In a shallow baking dish, whisk together the almond milk, eggs, protein powder and cinnamon. Soak the bread on each side for a minute.
2. Preheat a skillet to medium and spray with cooking oil.
3. Cook each slice of bread until browned and then flip.
4. Heat the frozen blueberries in a saucepan until it warm and they have created a sauce, Add the glucomannan and stevia.
Use 1/2 cup per serving.
5. Top with maple syrup if desired.
** Side note, if anyone has a Ezekial bread recipe, please let me know about it...
*** This is a Betty Rocker Recipe that I slightly Modified