Chocolate Protein Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
1-15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 T vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
4 T coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
2 T cacao powder
3 T unsweetened shredded coconut (optional garnish)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil.
2. Place everything except the shredded coconut into a blender or food processor and run until smooth. Scrape down the sides as necessary.
3. Pour into the muffin tins evenly (batter will be thin).
4. Top each muffin with shredded coconut (if using).
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
This is a Betty Rocker Recipe!